Do you want to have an impact on the lives of the poorest?
Do you have some free time or wish to make some available?
Why not organize a voluntary action?
Your help is welcome whether youre alone, or with a group, with your class, a youth group, a business company or a tradesman
your help is welcome!
Depending on your motivations, you can invest yourself with Morija in the field of Malnutrition, or Water-Sanitation-Hygiene, or Health, Handicap and Rural Development.
Below, you will find some suggestions of voluntary actions:
- Organize a sale - such as pastries, crafts or others
- Plan an event - concert, show, sporting tournament, sponsored race, an evening, a banquet
- Set up a kitty
- Make clothes for the babies cared for in our Nutrition Centers
And other occasional activities organized by Morija :
- Become involved on a stand for Morija at special events
- Place our monthly journal, and/or our brochure in your preferred locations
- Run under the colours of Morija at the Lausanne 20 km race
(register on our website from March on)
- Carry out administrative duties
- Do some translations in German, Italian and English and vice versa
(It is noted that people should be perfectly bilingual)
- Transport of equipment (short runs)
- Handling of material
Do you have other ideas?
Are you ready to save lives by getting actively involved with us?
Please contact Alexandra, she will gladly support you in the preparation. Together well study the action you wish to undertake and youll be able to choose the project you wish to support.