Integrated Health Center (IHC) of Guider
Situation: Guider, Northern Cameroon.
The population of Northern Cameroon, rural for the vast majority, subsists on agricultural products and is dependent on harvests.
A poor rainy season combined with a price increase often drags families into food insecurity and malnutrition. Weakened bodies are then more vulnerable to diseases and epidemics.
Objective: contribute to the improvement of people’s health
Beneficiaries: around 16’000 people
Morija supports the Integrated Health Center (IHC) of Guider which offers various services:
- Morija soutient le Centre de Santé Intégré (CSI) de Guider qui offre diverses prestations :
- Preventive health consultations for children aged up to 5
- Curative health consultations for children aged 6-14 and adults
- Daytime CRNE* for malnourished children
- Antenatal consultations
- Pre-school consultations
- Vaccinations, at the Center and in the villages
- Health education
- Laboratory tests