Do you want to have an impact on the lives of the poorest?
Do you have some free time or wish to make some available?
Why not organize a voluntary action? Your help is welcome whether you’re alone, or with a group, with your class, a youth group, a business company or a tradesman.
Depending on your motivations, you can invest in the different areas of intervention of Morija, depending on what is most important to you.
Here are some suggestions for possible volunteer actions :
- Organize a sale – such as pastries, crafts or others
- Plan an event – concert, show, sporting tournament, sponsored race, an evening, a banquet…
- Set up a kitty
- Make clothes for the babies cared for in our Nutrition Centers
…and other occasional activities organized by Morija :
- Become involved on a stand for Morija at special events
- Place our monthly magazine, and/or our brochure in your preferred locations
- Run under the colours of Morija at the Lausanne 20 km race (register on our website from March on)
- Carry out administrative duties
- Do some translations in German, Italian and English and vice versa. (It is noted that people should be perfectly bilingual)
- Faire des petits transports de matériel
- Effectuer de la manutention
Do you have other ideas?
Are you ready to save lives by getting actively involved with us?
Contact us !
Together, we will talk about the action you want to take and you will be able to choose the project that is important to you to support
For any type of voluntary action, it is necessary to contact Morija first.